Horses Guaranteed Good Night’s Rest with our Equine Bedding
Equine bedding from P.H Winterton and Son, is one of the best ways to maintain the health of your horse and get them ready for show season.
Winter poses challenges as unpredictable weather can make getting out and training less likely which could upset your horse’s daily routine. One of the largest annual equestrian events – the Royal Windsor Horse Show is just a few months away, so if you’re getting your horse ready to compete you will need to ensure they are in the best condition.
With top quality shavings that are high quality and affordable, there’s no better time to give your stable of horses an even better place to rest.
The Choice of Equine Bedding
Here at P.H Winterton and Son we have two different types of equine bedding, both with unique benefits.
- Made from 100% soft wood shavings
- Lasts longer than your average equine bedding
- Excellent absorbency levels
- Temperature adjusting meaning it will stay warm in winter and cool in summer
- Economical bedding solution
- Double dust extracted shavings that are very hygienic and prevent respiratory problems
- Shavings are a mix of hardwood and softwood, making them easy to clean out of your stable
- Can also be used on rubber mats
- Always plenty in stock due to its high popularity
Get in Touch for Your Equine Bedding Today
P.H Winterton and Son have been providing the very best equine bedding for 60 years and counting from our base in the heart of the Midlands in Staffordshire. As a family owned business we understand the value of a personable and friendly service with our customers and we can satisfy orders of any size.
We also service other areas such as Staffordshire, Derbyshire, Cheshire, Nottinghamshire, Worcestershire and Manchester. Other products we offer include poultry bedding, cubicle bedding, biomass fuel as well as our sawmill waste collection service.